Our plumbing services include most works whether it is replacing a burst pipe, installing a complete bathroom or installing a complex wet room with steam shower.
RS Heating and Building Co have plumbers who undertake work on the following:
- Shower, bath, wash hand basin, toilet and bidet installations
- Plumbing of all domestic appliances
- Fitting of outside taps
- All plumbing work in accordance with the latest water authority regulations
Be assured that with RS Heating and Building Co you are getting trained and competent plumbers under the Competent Persons Scheme. This can guarantee you that the work carried out will be notified to your local authority, but it also gives you the reassurance that the plumbing and heating engineer has been vetted annually and his or her work checked randomly by CPS Certification Officers.
Approved installers for
We also fit Vaillant, Worcester Bosch and Glow Worm equipment and are approved service agents for Vaillant, Worcester Bosch and Glow Worm boilers and systems.
Why choose RS Heating and Building Company?
- With 45 years experience, we pride ourselves in providing the following:
- Excellent and affordable plumbing and heating services throughout Sheffield
- Complete Bathroom and Kitchen installations
- Landlord and gas safety inspections
- Central heating repairs
- Hot water system upgrades
- We offer professional advice and free estimates
- We provide a detailed quote
- Our work is fully guaranteed
- We have fixed rates available
- We guarantee to complete the job on time
- Apart from ensuring to provide our customers with excellent services, we also
- adhere to the highest standards in terms of safety and cleanliness
Plus, we are:
- Fully insured
- GAS SAFE registered
- A member of APHC and WHICH? Trusted traders
- Accredited UNVENTED HOT WATER Installers
For our plumbing installations, we only use high quality products.
If you need to have a replacement or a new plumbing system installed, we will provide you a
fixed price no-obligation quote based on your requirements.
Some of the plumbing work we are offering:
- Hot water cylinders
- Cold water tanks
- Wall and floor tiling
- Repairing a burst pipe
- Complete bathroom
We can help keep your plumbing system well maintained.
We handle all types of plumbing issues, such as:
- Problems with the water temperature in the shower
- Water from the immersion heater is too hot or too cold
- A dripping or leaking tap
- An overflowing tank in the loft
- Toilet problems such as improper flushing or an overflowing cistern
If your plumbing has sprung a leak, or if you’re facing other kinds of plumbing emergency, remember to turn off the water supply.
Find the stopcock, which is often located under the kitchen sink.
Using an adjustable spanner,turn the stopcock in a clockwise direction until the water stops flowing. Once you’ve done this, call us right away.
However, if you can’t turn the water supply by yourself, please ring and we will do our best to be there for you as fast as we can.
Although some plumbers are found to take advantage of customers, especially during an emergency situation, we guarantee that our team won’t do that to you.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
We aim to give you a quick and effective solution for your plumbing needs.
Our loyal and happy customers can attest to our friendly and high quality service, in fact, they are the ones who are bringing us more than half of our new customers.
New Plumbing Installations
We perform plumbing installations at a competitive price. Our experienced team strives to maintain high quality work, such as:
- Creating a new bathroom suite, or a modern wet room
- Installing a new hot water cylinder
Need help with your plumbing system?
For expert advice and professional help, just call us on 0114 2364421 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly staff will arrange an appointment for you with one of our engineers.